Men's Short Sleeve Pro Change Robe - Black with Grey Lining
Original Price £119.95
Making way for new innovation...
At Red we live to innovate, and there is something exciting on the Horizon for the Pro Change Robe. So whilst we clear the decks and make room for what’s new, our epic Pro Change Robes have a new lower price, whilst stocks last.
- Keep dry and comfortable with the advanced breathable waterproof fabric, a leading design in all seasons
- Unbeaten in lightweight fabric and style, our robes even fit into a 10L dry bag, sold separately
- High quality spacious changing with stretch sides; sizing based on user height not build
- Always have valuables close in the waterproof chest pocket, great for phones, wallets and keys
- Stay warm in cooler elements thanks to the soft, moisture-wicking fleece lining; draws water away from skin
- Ideal for all seasons with the mid length sleeve design
- Breathable and waterproof outer shell
- Super soft fleece lining with moisture-wicking technology
- Short mid length sleeves for all seasons
- Waterproof chest pocket for valuables
- Compact size fits into 10L dry bag
- Convenient stretch side panels
- Easy hold YKK two way zip
Get warm, Stay Dry, Keep Covered
The Red Original black short sleeve Pro Change robe for men, designed for those who want more from their outdoor experiences. Thoughtfully crafted, our robes offer protection from all elements and offer maximum privacy, whether changing in the open or shielding from the weather before, during or after a session.
Upholding premium quality, the advanced waterproof breathable outer shell keeps water out, whilst a grey moisture-wicking fleece lining dries skin quickly for maximum warmth. For cooler or windy elements, a YKK two-way zip with fleece guard covers the neck and keeps the wind out.
With usability at the forefront of design, our men's changing robe uses stretch side panels and lightweight construction for easy changing without compromise.
Fitted with short sleeves this waterproof changing robe is suitable for all seasons, be it summer changing or winter warming. Please note; changing robe size is based on user height not build.