Keep Water Out And Ice-Cold Temperatures In
- ThermalLock Insulation - Ice lasts up to 72 hours
- YKK's Watertight AQUASEAL® zipper and welded seams doesn't let any water in, or out
- Padded shoulder strap and woven carry handles for easy transportation
- Reinforced molded base for extreme durability and unsupported self-standing
- Food grade BPA-free lining is free from toxins and easy to clean
- Two side pocket keeps to store small essentials items as well as wave webbing for attaching more
- Patented LTS system to tie the cool bag down to you car, board or boat
Designed With Adventures On Or Around The Water In Mind
Adventures can be lost or made with a cold beer so why leave it to chance? When heading out for an adventure, we found that every cool bag on the market didn't meet our standards to create the ultimate experience, so we designed our own.
With thermal lock insulation delivering remarkable insulating capabilities we found that we can keep our drinks colder for much, much longer. We wanted to not only be able to keep water out, but also keep ice in with zero leaks. With what we think is the world's best zipper and our seriously tough Armour Tech fabric, the bag more than delivers in being completely water and air-tight.
Attaching to our boards is also a breeze with our luggage tensioning system which securely attaches the bag to your deck and stops them from moving around. Now due to it's lightweight but super robust construction, we can take up to 54 ice cold cans with us, where ever the adventure maybe.
A seriously quality piece of kit.
Available in two sizes:
Medium - 18 Litre - carries 28 cans. L:380mm W:300mm H: 370mm
Large - 30 Litre - carries 54 cans. L:560mm W:300mm H:370mm
- YKK Aquaseal Zip: Individually tested, totally waterproof. This zip wont corrode or fail.
- Thermal-Lock Insulation: Closed cell non-absorbent insulation keeps contents properly hot or cold for longer than you thought possible
- Premium high density waterproof fabric: Provides ultimate durability with reinforced base
- Luggage Tensioning System: Attach the bag directly to the deck of your board without fear of it moving around or falling off
- Adjustable Shoulder strap: Takes the hassle out of carrying and connects to the side d-rings
- Expandable exterior pockets: Store a paddle cap, sun cream or other essentials
- Wave webbing daisy chain: Perfect for attaching almost any additional kit using carabiner or bungee including the the Red Original Dry Pouch
- Reinforced carry handles: Designed so you can carry heavy loads with ease