Competition Terms and Conditions
Red Original - Win a Pro Change Jacket
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all residents worldwide aged 18 years or over, except employees of Red Paddle Co, associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via https://redoriginal.com/blogs/news/win-a-pro-change-jacket and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Red Paddle Co Win a Pro Change Jacket Competition, Unit 12, Halwell Business Park, Totnes, Devon, UK. TQ9 7LQ. Between the 29th August and 30th September 2018
- All entries must be received by midnight on Monday 27th August 2018.
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The winner will win a Red Original Pro Change jacket in their choice of size: either Medium or Large.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.