Kids Pro Change Robe
Original Price £109.95
Get the Kids Dry, Warm and Covered
- Waterproof and breathable outer shell stops water getting in and allows moisture out; so kids get dry and stay dry.
- Super soft and warm fleece lining draws water away helping get your child warm-up quicker.
- Easy to transport and store - packs down into a 10ltr dry bag (bag sold separately).
- Stretch side panels for unrestricted changing.
- Waterproof chest pocket for easy access snacks or phones.
- Generous sizing allows plenty of space to get changed inside. Fits children 4'2" - 5'0" | 130cm - 155cm.
- Breathable and waterproof outer shell
- Super soft fleece lining with moisture-wicking technology
- Mid to long length sleeve fit
- Waterproof chest pocket for valuables
- Compact size fits into 10L dry bag
- Convenient stretch side panels
- Easy hold YKK two way zip
- Deep, soft fleece lined pockets
- Wind baffle for extra protection
Kids Premium All-Weather Changing Robe
Perfectly suited to a wide range of outdoor activities and watersports, the Red Original Kids waterproof changing robe has been designed to keep children warm and dry in any weather. Its size, shape and unique stretch panels allow your kids to put on and take off their wetsuit or swimmers whist remaining fully covered, making it ideal for getting changed on the beach or by the car (hence why it’s called a ’changing robe’).
Don't fancy changing, no problem. This is the perfect solution for arriving, getting ready for water based activities, and going home without having to change. The kids Pro Change robe can also be thrown on over wet or muddy kit to stay warm after any sport.
Made with a triple layer construction for enhanced insulation and durability, Red Original robes have a waterproof and breathable outer-shell that prevents any water from getting in, and wicks moisture away from the inside keeping kids dry and comfortable. Our technical fabrics mean the jacket is not bulky or heavy, making it the perfect changing robe. Kids will stay snug and warm without being weighed down or restricted.