Men's Short-Sleeve Pro Change Robe - Navy with Grey Lining
Get Dry, Keep Warm, Stay Covered
- Breathable, waterproof outer shell stops water getting in but allows moisture out so you stay dry but warm up quicker.
- Waterproof valuables chest pocket so you can keep you phone close to hand
- Packs down into a 10ltr dry bag - easy to transport and store (additional item).
- Stretch side panels for unrestricted changing.
- Super soft fleece lining which draws water away from you helping you get dry and warm quicker.
- Generous sizing offering plenty of space to get changed. Sizing based purely off height and not build
Softer, Lighter, Packs Down Smaller
Perfectly suited to a wide range of outdoor activities and watersports, the Red Original waterproof changing robe has been designed to keep wearers warm and dry in the face of heavy wind and rain. Its size, shape and unique stretch panels allow wearers to put on and take off a wetsuit while still remaining fully covered, making it perfect for getting changed on the beach or by the car (hence why it’s called a ’changing robe’).
Made with triple-layer construction for enhanced durability and protection, these short sleeve changing robes for men have a waterproof outer-shell that prevents any water from getting in. That said, what makes our all-weather Pro-Change Robes stand out is that while they stop water on the outside from getting in, they allow moisture on the inside to get out. This remarkable combination of features coupled with a fur lining that’s both breathable and super-soft is a big part of what makes the changing robe one of the most popular Red Original products.
Available in 2 different sizes so you can find your perfect fit:
• Medium: Recommended for 5’1"-5'11" (155cm - 180cm) Chest Size 1500mm - 59inch weight - 1.3kg
• Large: Recommended for 5'11" - 6'5" (180cm - 196cm) Chest Size 1700mm - 67inch weight - 1.5kg
1. High Performance Waterproof Breathable Shell
Stops water getting in whilst allowing moisture out so interior doesn’t stay soggy & wet, but dries during and in-between uses
2. Stretch shell and Stretch panel vents
Provide ‘give’ to allow quick and easy changing in comfort
3. Super soft Moisture wicking fur lining
Pulls water away from skin, drying you effectively and keeping you super warm
4. 2 way chunky YKK zip
Allowing you to open the jacket from inside or out, and the bottom up
5. Easy hold zip pulls
Can be used no matter how cold your fingers are
6. Concealed front zip with fleece guard
Keeps wind chill out and neck warm
7. Waterproof valuables Chest pocket
Easy to access when staying warm on the beach
8. Triple layer construction
Increases thermal retention whilst reducing weight compared to heavier materials
9. Large fleece lined handwarmer pockets
Keeps your hands warm and out of the wind and rain
For quick & convenient closure