Women's Long Sleeve Pro Change Robe - Hawaiian Blue with Grey Lining
Get Warm, Keep Dry, Stay Covered
We have more stock arriving constantly. If your preferred size or colour option isn't currently available, register your interest HERE to be notified when back in stock and available to purchase.
- Technical outer shell is waterproof and breathable to prevent water from getting in whilst allowing moisture to escape.
- Long adjustable sleeves to shield the whole arm from the wind and rain.
- Waterproof chest pocket to help keep valuables - keys, phone, etc. safe and close to hand
- Stretch side panels to help make getting changed easier and more comfortable.
- Fleece lining is super soft and wicks moisture away from the skin, helping you to dry and warm up quickly without weighing you down.
- Packs down into a 10ltr dry bag so easy to transport and store. (Additional Item)
- The spacious interior offers plenty of space to get changed - sizing is based purely on height rather than build.
Softer, Lighter, Packs Down Smaller
The Red Original Pro Change Robe has been designed to keep wearers fully covered so that they may get changed on the beach or by their car without having to worry about prying eyes. Getting changed isn’t all they’re good for though, as we’ve built them to offer a whole lot more than just that.
Whether you’re mad about surfing, enjoy playing rugby, or even just fancy a country stroll from time to time, you’ll find our Pro Change Robes incredibly useful. First of all, they’re lightweight and can be packed down until they’re small enough to fit inside your average 10-litre dry bag or backpack, making them easy to carry around. When the time comes to put them on, however, you’ll find your changing robe offers plenty of internal space. Enough space, in fact, to quickly and comfortably get changed in and out of a wet suit.
While the attractive Hawaiian Blue outer shell of our hooded changing robes is totally waterproof, it’s also remarkably breathable. This means that no water on the outside - rain, splashed seawater, etc. - can get in but any moisture on the inside can get out. This handy feature is enhanced by the moisture-wicking properties of the Pro Change Robe’s inner layer, as it actively draws water and sweat away from the skin. The super-soft fleece lining also helps to keep wearers warm if it happens to be cold and windy, and its grey colour looks great alongside the light blue outer shell.
Other fantastic features designed to make life easier when it’s cold and wet include a chunky YYK zip that can be raised and lowered from the inside and out, a fleece-guard that covers the zip to stop the ingress of wind, and a fleece-lined pocket to keep your hands warm. There’s also a waterproof chest pocket that’s perfect for keeping valuables safe and on your person.
A must-have accessory for outdoor adventurers and water sport enthusiasts alike, these long sleeve waterproof changing robes for women are available in 2 sizes:
• Medium: Recommended for 5’1"-5'11" (155cm - 180cm) Chest Size 1500mm - 59inch Weight 1.5kg
• Large: Recommended for 5'11" - 6'5" (180cm - 196cm) Chest Size 1700mm - 67inch Weight 1.6kg
1. High Performance Waterproof Breathable Shell Stops water getting in whilst allowing moisture out so interior doesn’t stay soggy & wet, but dries during and in-between uses
2. Long Sleeves Cover the full arm for protection against the harshest conditions and prolonged periods outside
3. Stretch shell and Stretch panel vents Provide ‘give’ to allow quick and easy changing in comfort
4. Super soft Moisture wicking fur lining Pulls water away from skin, drying you effectively and keeping you super warm
5. 2 way chunky YKK zip Allowing you to open the jacket from inside or out, and the bottom up
6. Easy hold zip pulls Can be used no matter how cold your fingers are
7. Concealed front zip with fleece guard Keeps wind chill out and neck warm
8. Waterproof valuables Chest pocket Easy to access when staying warm on the beach
9. Triple layer construction Increases thermal retention whilst reducing weight compared to heavier materials
10. Large fleece lined handwarmer pockets Keeps your hands warm and out of the wind and rain
11.Chunky Poppers For quick & convenient closure